My sister gave birth on Saturday at 12:20 am to Trigg Favre. He is perfect and beautiful! I filmed the whole thing and threw together a very short video (under 4 minutes)... it's pretty fun if you want to watch!
Trigg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
We are not so patiently waiting to hear an update on TTTC!!! Any news? How are you feeling?
I've been a lurker for awhile now, and wanted to say hi. The video is absolutely wonderful! You are very talented and what a great way to remember the birth. :)
My good friends welcomed their first baby that same morning at 1:22--Hannah Marie. God is so good!
Blessings and love,
Erin
I have been dying! Yeah, thank you so much. :) That was sooooo beautiful! :)
What a beautiful video! Your sister looked so happy and beautiful - I can't imagine looking that great after giving birth - haha.
OH Girlfriend - i'm at work in tears! So beautiful!
I keep telling my husband we are naming my baby brett favre!! so i am a huge fan of thew baby's name (regardless how he got it)
Your sister looks so much like you - in the first shot I thought it was you.
I will have to watch it again when I get home - I have no sound at work.
Amy
MyColonyNJ
That video waws amazing... you have a special talent!
Congrats on being an aunt again!
Stef :)
That was awesome, Rachel! Thanks for sharing!
You're a brave and loving sister. Thanks for sharing such a special moment.
You're a brave and loving sister. Thanks for sharing such a special moment.
Well if that doesn't make you cry, I don't know what does! What an amazing sister you have--and brave too! I don't know that I could be so brave to be on camera!! YOu did a great job!
Melissa looks amazing and you did a wonderful job with the video, as usual. Now I'm so regretting being at a hospital that didn't allow us to tape.A big welcome to the world to Trigg and congrats to the schaefers and your whole family
Ok um, so yeah...you just made me sob like a baby... ;) What a great video & a great experience that you got to share in! Thanks for sharing it with us!
I too have been a lurker for a bit (linked in through No Longer Hopeless). What a beautiful video! What a joyous occasion! This could be a Hallmark commercial.
That is gorgeous! What a special tribute:) Congrats to them and to Aunt Rachel:)
Hi Rachel, I am Jennifer's sister (TAMI) and I have to say this is so wonderful and beautiful, thank you so much for sharing. I showed it to my boys and they were kinda funny about it. The younger one especially. But truely, Thank you, I am crying and have watched it twice now. Congratulations on becoming an Aunt again and God Bless You honey...you must be an awesome sister and friend to have done this for your sister. It is very sweet to see the bond your family has!
God Bless You,
Tami
Rachel, seriously amazing video! of course I cried...but anyone who loves them would. What an amazing gift as a sister.
Congrats Auntie! (for what the 1800 time!!!!)
Alicia
Hey Rachel,
What an awesome video! It's better than any professionals!
Jessica (WhiteysWifey)
Beautiful MayDay - and you guys DO look so much alike. I know that you'll be the star of the video someday. Maybe as soon as this weekend!!!! :-)
WOW! That is the most amazing thing i have ever seen. You are so talented!! Your little nephew is so lucky to have such a special video to show how he came into this world!
Post a Comment