All the waiting will finally come to an end. 'A' will be discharged from the hospital sometime tomorrow and she will NOT bring the baby home with her (her words not mine). So either us or the estranged family member will be bringing the baby home.
Please pray for her as she must relinquish her baby. Please pray for us that we are at peace with whatever she decides. Please pray for the family member that if she chooses us they will not be hurt (we found out the offer to parent the baby was sort of a half offer... so hopefully there wouldn't be hard feelings.)
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the update. We will be praying for your peace and what's ultimately best for A and the baby. Good Night.
Carla
I'll continue my prayers for you, Joey, A, and the baby. Get some rest tonight!
Prayers,
Erin
You have been in my thoughts and prayers all day today! Thanks for keeping us updated. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow. Get some rest!
Hopefully Benedryl won't be the only option again tonite...I pray that sleep will ensue! At least you have a certain time frame ahead of you now.
I will be praying for you all.
I'm praying for you, Joey, A and baby girl. I pray that you continue have strength and that God's will be done.
Jess
Post a Comment