Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And I'm out of bed!

So my very uncomfortable abdominal pain continued through last night and a bit into this morning. When I called my nurse she said it was from OHSS (ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome-fun!) and I should stay in bed another day or two if I could. So I stayed in bed all day Monday and the first part of yesterday. I was up quite a bit yesterday but still felt yucky when I went to bed.

But this morning I'm up and showered and working! I work at Caribou tomorrow at 5am (gulp!) so I figured I better get up today and practice being normal again!

So far so good! I feel pretty good!

7 comments:

Pat said...

I am so happy that you are feeling better!

Alicia O. & the gang said...

5am BAD! But if you had to chose a place to begin the day caribou is not bad right? I know you're working and all...but still...imagine drink (decaf or 1/2 caff now of course)in hand, scone awaiting your lips and maybe...just maybe if you're good to yourself a milk chocolate graham for mid morning snack! Sounds like a nice morning to me!

jpandtheboys said...

Glad to hear you are up and about! I bet there must be a part of you that feels kind of good about getting back to work after being on bed rest for so long. 5am would be kind of stinky but like Alicia said could there be a better place to start the day. I think not. :) Take care, can't wait to hear updates. Praying, praying!!

Miss said...

did you forget you had to work this a.m when you talked about keeping a child last night? =) haha

I am glad you feel better today...you look better in the pics!@

Miss said...

oh, you said "But this morning I'm up and showered and working!"
and then went right into Caribou...I thought you were working AT Caribou this a.m.! If you only had ONE job it would make it alot easier on me! =)

Rachel said...

ok I WILL forgive you as I do have 2 jobs... but since I can't be up and working and typing all at the same time when working at Caribou, one must deduce that I am working at home :-)

jpandtheboys said...

Hey I have a question?? About Caribou. I am thinking about a part-time job, how many hours do you work? Do they provide insurance? Starbucks does but I would rather work at Caribou. :)