If I remember way back to January before we started all this IVF stuff, I think I could actually suck in my stomach. To a size I was happy with. I think!?
But these days, there's no sucking in to be happening. NONE! It's ridiculous I look 4 months pregnant! Which would be cute... if I were 4 months pg!
I have a feeling this bloat will never go away, but I remind myself that can't be true! Can it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My bloat only got worse :) Here I am 39 weeks later and I look like the great white buffalo!!!
I wish the same fortune onto you (and yes, that's a GOOD thing! *wink*).
With some blessings..hopefully you won't see the end of it until about 10 months from now right? Never is a very strong word!
I just found your blog today, I wish I had known about the blogging world when I was going through infertility because I definitely agree it would have been a nice release. I went through what you are going through a year ago and I now have two beautiful nine week old babies. I will tell you that it was our third try, I am not telling you that to bring you down but to let you know that if you stick with it it can happen. I hope you don't have to though, I hope this first one is successful (we had issues on both sides). Good luck and try not to go stir crazy over the next two weeks, I know I did.
Rachel,
I gotta tell ya - I lost all my baby weight except for those 10 lbs I gained on the fertility meds. Sigh. But, Noah makes it all worth while.
Post a Comment