"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Beta back 106!
Phew I'm really pregnant! I will go back on Thursday for a repeat :-) When is it going to feel real, I thought after getting a call from my dr saying I was pregnant would do it, but nope....
Im so excited for you guys!!! You need to get a video of Joey talking to the babies!!! I can't wait until you find out if its a singleton or multi!!! :) I've been praying for you guys for so long so im glad that God finally answered the prayers of so many!!!
Yes, another lurker! I've been following your story for a couple of weeks. I'm so encouraged by your honesty and vulnerability. Congratulations! You will be a great mommy(you're already amazing with the video camera) I've started to blog about our 2nd trip through IVF. It's an amazing ride
WOOHOO! That's great Rachel! I just keep praying that everything will be awesome for you, Joey, and the little ones.
Definitely keep us updated :-)
ps. I posted to your "Survivors" on SAIF.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)
Yeah, great news! I'm so excited for you!! As for feeling real...I have a 4 month old and it still doesn't feel real sometimes. It's too good to be true!!
So happy for you!! It took a while to feel real for me too. It really hit me when I saw him on the first ultrasound, but it's such a surreal experience all together that I think it felt that way even after he was born for a while!! Afterwards it's hard to imagine that baby was IN you for so long!
Rachel, I have been lurking and reading your posts for 6 months now. SOmetimes I feel as though I am a close friend and have gone through some of these experiences with you just from reading your open and honest posts. I am so excited for you and Joey. My husband and I went through our first round of IVF in Oct and are currently 25 weeks pregnant with twins (your beta # looks GREAT for two!)
Congrats, Rachel! You guys deserve this. Your story is such an inspiration to me. You, your husband and your baby(ies) are in my prayers! Erin Chiocutie
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
19 comments:
Yay! What good news. :)
CONGRATS!!!!
Jenna (fellow nestie)
It didn't start to feel real to me until we went and saw the heart beat at our first appointment and even that is kind of surreal.
Congratulations. This is wonderful news. Can't wait to hear what the Thursday beta is.
CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you guys!
Jennifer (also a nestie)
Im so excited for you guys!!! You need to get a video of Joey talking to the babies!!! I can't wait until you find out if its a singleton or multi!!! :) I've been praying for you guys for so long so im glad that God finally answered the prayers of so many!!!
SO happy for you!!! Congrats a million times over!
Hooray!!!
This is so exciting to hear!! Congrats! This is so over due for you guys!
Katie
(MN Google board)
That realization for me only comes when I begin to feel that tiny life moving inside. It's an amazing moment rachel, your day is coming!
I dont think it was real til she came out of me lol
Congrats again
Yes, another lurker! I've been following your story for a couple of weeks. I'm so encouraged by your honesty and vulnerability. Congratulations! You will be a great mommy(you're already amazing with the video camera) I've started to blog about our 2nd trip through IVF. It's an amazing ride
Rach! Oh my gosh I'm sooooo sooo soo happy for you guys that this is finally happening! Congrats a million! Just watched your video too...hilarious!
I am so happy for you! Yay!!!
Wendy (from the Nest)
WOOHOO! That's great Rachel! I just keep praying that everything will be awesome for you, Joey, and the little ones.
Definitely keep us updated :-)
ps. I posted to your "Survivors" on SAIF.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)
Yeah, great news! I'm so excited for you!! As for feeling real...I have a 4 month old and it still doesn't feel real sometimes. It's too good to be true!!
So happy for you!! It took a while to feel real for me too. It really hit me when I saw him on the first ultrasound, but it's such a surreal experience all together that I think it felt that way even after he was born for a while!! Afterwards it's hard to imagine that baby was IN you for so long!
Rachel, I have been lurking and reading your posts for 6 months now. SOmetimes I feel as though I am a close friend and have gone through some of these experiences with you just from reading your open and honest posts.
I am so excited for you and Joey.
My husband and I went through our first round of IVF in Oct and are currently 25 weeks pregnant with twins (your beta # looks GREAT for two!)
Congratulations!!!!
That is such great news! I am so happy for you! A happy and healthy 9 months to you : )
Congrats, Rachel! You guys deserve this. Your story is such an inspiration to me. You, your husband and your baby(ies) are in my prayers!
Erin
Chiocutie
Congrats again!!! Woo!
Post a Comment