Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Talking to the babies.

So ever since we put the embies back in Joey's been talking to them. Well last night was the first time he did that since we found out on Friday we were pregnant. So he lowers his head to my belly and slowly draws out: "uh.. hi guys... how's it going?" I thought it was so funny! What a goofy way to address our future child(ren)!

Then the convo got more natural while he proceeded to bore them with the daily details of our lives :-)

6 comments:

mindy said...

Jeremy does that =) Men, their crazy!

Chelsea! said...

You need THAT on video!!! :)

leah @maritalbless said...

Too cute!

Mary said...

Haha...girl, your lives are anything BUT boring! =)

Ehlan said...

Hee hee.. Ryan did that too!

Anonymous said...

Make sure to tell them your friend Jenni is waaaaaay super great. Oh and tell them that I'm their "F.O.G.". Oh and tell them that I one time lost a set of fake eyelashes in their bedroom...if they find it, I'd like it back.