Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beta went up but didn't double.

It was 106 on Tuesday and now 48 hours later it's only 174. I'm going in tomorrow for a third beta.
I know that it's mainly important that it doubles in 72 hours.. and it went up 70%... so that's good but today has been such a whirlwind of emotions.... I hardly feel like celebrating anything...

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Keeping you and your babies in my prayers!! And Chicago is supposed to be a GREAT place to live! Congratulations, Joey!

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Mitch said...

Rachel, you guys are in my prayers... 70% is good! How many DPET are you?

momof3 said...

I know how you feel while you're waiting for those HCG levels to double. Once I had my first miscarriage I had to do those blood tests and I never felt like celebrating until I found out they were sky high. It's a horrible feeling waiting and wanting so bad. I'll be waiting to hear if they went up more. It is a good sign that it went up though and you still have 24 hrs to go so that's great.

Elizabeth said...

I can imagine you are on edge. Many good thoughts coming your way.

casicola said...

you are all in my prayers...alot to happen in one day.

Rich Angie said...

You're more than in the clear. Easier said than done: don't worry/stress about those numbers.