That's what I said to my embies this morning :-) lol... JK.
But today we had 2 perfect 8 celled embryos that transferred into me. Unfortunately our other two didn't make it :-(
And the two that they put back were ICSI'd ones.
So now we wait! I'm on bed rest until Sunday and we hope and pray that the life put back inside me decides I'm worthy of calling home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
YAY! That is SO great - I hope you have a wonderful weekend - make those embies a nice home. Tell them I said to stick around :-)
GLAD TO HEAR ALL WENT WELL!! GROW EMBIES GROW!!! SENDING STICKY DUST YOUR WAY!!!
Enjoy your weekend of rest and relaxation!!! :)
I have tears in my eyes reading your post and the miracle that you could soon be experiencing. I'm praying for you all, and sending nothing but positive thoughts in your direction!
oh wow! I'm a lurker but I have to delurk to send you some
good luck and sticky vibes!!
Hooray embies!! Tons of sticky dust headed your way!
I'll be praying for you tons over the next two weeks! I hope they fly by for you! :)
Congratulations Rachel and Joey! I've never posted before but have always been a cheerleader for you both - I'm so excited for you and am sending lots of sticky dust your way. Congrats again!!!
YAY!!! Good Luck, Relax, Get lots of Rest!!! *****Sticky Dust******
So what does 8 celled mean? Rachel I pray everything "sticks"...you are definately worthy...very very worthy! Also..I can't believe that's it ya know? It seems so "to the point"...like here we are in your belly...we're gonna grow now! CRAZY!!!! I will be praying for you and joey this weekend...sit around, be lazy & ENJOY!
That is so great! I'm keeping you in my thoughts! Sick little ones, stick!
Tony and I had a good laugh at that and quick prayer while at the high school hockey tourney, as I checked my facebook via phone lol! We're so excited for you two!
More sticky dust coming your way!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*
Best of Luck!!!
Fantstic! Snuggle in little embies! Mama's got a nice little home for you to squat in for 9 months! :-)
Sending my good thoughts your way!! As my acupuncturist says, "hold on little tomatoes!"
Just wanted to say hello and GOOD LUCK!! I found your blog through the Nest - I have been praying for you through your recent experiences and will continue to pray that God blesses you and Joey with a precious little one!
PS - love love LOVE your dog! I had 2 shelties growing up - they are the sweetest things ;)
Throwing TONS of babydust your way!!!
Oh, I am so happy to read this. Sticky dust, prayers, vibes, love and anything else I can send are on their way. Good luck to you and Joey. You've got so many people rooting for you, stick little embies, stick!
Sending lots of prayers your way.
I should have read this post first! Hee. I will be praying for you all.
Love and prayers,
Erin
I like this term "sticky dust"...cool.
Hope you are feeling well and making a lovely warm home for your little embryos...grow and grow!!
I, and others I know, have found these two weeks very long, so hunker down, stay positive, VERY positive and be REALLY nice to yourselves...both of you :)
Post a Comment