You are my babies and I am your mommy. Your daddy and I created you, you are made from us, and more than you'll ever understand we love you so much already.
And while I hate to start in with "because I'm your mommy and I say so..." here's the deal; I know what's best for you. And what's best is for you to get cozied up in me and plan on staying awhile. And if you knew how much I loved you wouldn't even bother making other plans, but just in case I'm pulling it out...
"I'm your mommy and I know what's best for you!"
I hope to see both of you in 9 months!
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I want you to know I came across your blog a while back on the nest. I am so amazed by your faith and strength. God is so wonderful and faithful. I want you to know that you and your husband will be in my prayers as you wait.
God Bless
Megan
I'm praying they listen to you :-)
Jessica
That totally made me tear up!! :) You are going to be such a great mommy!!
(((HUGS)))
That totally made me tear up!! :) You are going to be such a great mommy!!
(((HUGS)))
Being with you today was such a blessing and watching you and Joey together was so sweet. You looked so in love with each other. Mom
You tell 'em Rach!! You've got them captive, they HAVE to listen to you. Stick embabies, stick!
Aww you are too cute! lol! Love it! And can I just say how cute your mom is! I love her and I don't even know her! =)
i have been reading so much and not commenting much ( due to being so busy) but, please know you are both in my prayers...and i know that im a complete internet stranger but i have a VERY good feeling about this...may your 2 weekwait rock!
You are too cute...praying for ya girl!
Haha! That is so funny! I love that your pulling Mom rank already. You go girl!! (wow, I just cant say that well)
Anyways, I am so excited to hopefully meet two babies sooner than later!! =)
Also, what does it mean that you have 2 "8 celled embryos"?
Babies, your mommy is right. Stay put and grow strong. I don't know her, but I know she loves you very, very much.
Those embabies better listen to their mommy if they know what is good for them! Can't wait to hear they are learning to follow directions at such a young age.
Holy crap, I'm so excited and nervous for you! Praying my hardest that these two little buggers will stick...
sticky vibes*sticky vibes*sticky vibes!
Post a Comment