I'm feeling really positive about our IVF.. and for more reasons than just that "feeling". I don't have any pregnancy symptoms (minus my newly very zitty face) but that's good, cuz the PIO shots can mimic pg symptoms, so I'd rather not have those.
But I've had two very specific things happen through the 2ww that MANY others who got bfp's through IVF had as well! So that makes me happy.
As for yesterday, I had such a blast at the children's museum with my sister, SIL, mom, Joey and the 6 hoodlums :-) They loved it, we loved it!
And I had so much fun out to eat with Joey's family! I miss them so much, we hadn't seem them since CHRISTMAS (just his dad)!!!! (mind you we were gone in all of Jan and I swear Feb didn't even happen between IVF and the adoption!).
We went to a place where you can sit and play boardgames before/after you eat! So we played games and were there four hours! It was so much fun!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad you are having such a great feeling!! I'm really hoping and praying this is it for you!!
I'm so incredibly excited for you Rachel! I cannot wait for you to do your 1st Beta!
Jessica
Oh Rachel - I am so happy to hear that you are so positively - we are too!
That is great! I am hoping and praying for you two! You deserve so much more than you have been put through. What restaurant did you go to?
i have a REALLY good feeling too! You are in my prayers:)
Post a Comment