Saturday, March 15, 2008

I want beer?

So last night everyone ordered a drink, and I'm not going to lie, I was sad I couldn't too... all the beer and wine being passed by me smelled so good! But instead I had 12 glasses of water (seriously, what's up with that?)

But Joey snapped this picture of me and doesn't it look like I'm just oodling over the beer?! lol.

12 comments:

AllieQB said...

That's a great picture. :)

I cannot wait to open your blog and see your good news!!

Pat said...

Did you by any chance eat at the CHatterbox in St. Paul?

Rachel said...

Yep! Why were you there?

Tina said...

I started craving margaritas shortly before my bfp..i couldn't believe of all the things to crave..i wanted a margarita!

R, K, O, W and G said...

That is a great picture! Glad you had a great birthday celebration.

minorthoughts said...

Owen about pee'd his pants laughing when he saw this picture! You guys crack me up!

So glad you had a fun birthday - water and all!

Don't worry - I'll be very willing to pass along my "waterholic" traits to you!!! I'm ready for a beer too! ;)

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Oh rachel I know the feeling...I'm dying for a good glass of wine and some champagne mimosas! The grass is always greener when you can't have it!

Glad you had such a good time!

Pat said...

No, I have been there before. Obviously one of the only places that I know of that has games around. It was a wild guess :-)

Lisa said...

OMG, Rachel, that picture is hysterical!!

casicola said...

What a stinkin cute picture.

katd said...

That picture is a classic. Why is it that when you CAN'T have something, you want it all the more? Thanks for the chuckle:)

Miss said...

funny! But the wierd thing is that you look so cute! =)