Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I heart Yuckabees

Okay, so when our niece Ella was like 2 1/2, she couldn't say Charlie. So she called him Yarlie. Well we thought it was so cute we sometimes called him that too. Well since we also called him Chuck, it sort of let into Yuck. Well before you know it, one thing lead to another and we started calling him Yuckabees.

Yes.

We are those people.

That have 8 million nicknames for their dog.

I hang my head in shame.

But all that to say he's doing great and here are some pics of the poor pup all stitched up! And I do heart my yuckabees :-)


No he's not laying around reading "90 minutes in Heaven"... lol. However I am reading it and love it!



Even though he's really cute in the halo.. it only lasted for like ten minutes! He apparently prefers to be muzzled when he has to be alone!



Joey said in three weeks when his stitches come out we should take him to the groomer, point to his back end and say "can you fix this please? We'll be back in a few hours" lol.... poor dog is going to look embarrassing back there for quite a while!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Don't be embarassed by the many nicknames-I've got to many to mention for Daisy....hey-when you don't have a baby-you spoil your dog :) He's still a cutie even though he is shaved....it gives him some charachter :)

Pat said...

Lol - we are THOSE people with our cat. Highly embarassing to ever tell people, but very funny for Pat and I. We will call her Boo, Boo-siff, Big-Butt-Boo, and list goes on.

Leslie said...

Aww... what a cute pup. And don't worry, me and my DH are just like you... 50 million "names" for our dog. And he responds to all of them!

Mere said...

Add another one of the crazies who have a million nicknames for their dogs! :)
Love it!!! :)