Well I'm VERY greasy in the hair, I've exceeded my lazy limit, I'm slimy in places I shouldn't be and I have watched more movies in the last three days than I have in the last two years.
But we're having fun! Joey's continued to wait on me hand and foot, play games and watches movies with me.
We've had several amazing friends bring us meals (YUM!) and I always win the games, so I'm pretty happy!
I can't wait to shower tomorrow though, but in the meantime things are good!
ps in case you didn't know I was put on strict bedrest and not allowed to shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hi, I'm thinking how gross to be slimy...but I understand why...In Australia its so different. We don't routinely get bedrest...(although I may lie about this later on in the week), and we are not allowed to swim or bathe (ie get submerged in water) but we are allowed to shower...thank goodness.
Whatever...as long as it works, a few days of slime won't matter in the great scheme of things :)
hope there is a whole lot of growing going on inside you...
Not allowed to shower?! Yuck!! J/K, I only shower every 3 days...on purpose. Don't know why I just shared that, but hey. SOOOO praying for you guys Rachel! Enjoy Joey waiting on you...after you have those little midgets, you'll be waiting on them for a long time ;)
Glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend!!!
I am sad I was unable to do anything for you...although I did try! =)
But, I thought maybe if I was able to come I could have given you a sponge bath!! HAHA
KIDDING!!!
Hahahaha... ok sorry. I am not laughing at you, I am laughing at Melissa giving you a sponge bath. :) I didn't realize that you couldn't shower!!! That would drive me crazy. Glad to hear that you are doing well and being well taken care of. Praying for much growing, peace, and good health. Take care.
I hope you soaked for a good hour and enjoyed it! :) It always feels so good to get clean after you haven't been for a couple of days!
Didn't Joey think to suggest a sponge bath?!
Post a Comment