Praise GOD!!! It went up to 234 so in the 48-72 hour period it a little more than doubled. We are SO thrilled!!! I cannot believe how many million times a day I pray for this baby(ies). I never knew it would be like this! I swear praying for them has become like breathing to me!!
So thank you for your prayers... we need them :-) I go back one more time (hopefully) next week just to make sure they're still going up and then have my u/s the following Tuesday!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Oh Thank God! And thank you Rachel for posting so that those of us who have been checking your blog like maniacs since we woke up this morning can get on with our evenings, lol! I am SOOO incredibly happy for you. I don't know that I have ever been more thrilled to hear that someone is knocked up in my entire life. What a wonderful Easter this will be for you and JOey! This truly is a WONDERFUL Good Friday!
hee hee! sorry it took so long to post! I found out 2 minutes before my shift started at caribou and just got home!
YAY GOD!!!!!
I have checked a few times today and just could not wait to hear!
Enjoy your weekend!!
HOORAY!!!! Enjoy your Easter!
Yep, I'm a lurker and stalker of your blog too. I got tired of seeing your house (which is beautiful btw) because I was so anxious to hear the results. I'm so happy for you. Now I can enjoy the house pics again.
Yay! Congrats, I have been thinking about you all day. Have a wonderful Easter weekend
Oh Good! I have been praying for you guys all day. Thanks for the update!
Oh that is wonderful news! I too checked a bit too much today in hopes that there would be some good news. :) Have a very happy Easter!!
Blessings,
Erin
Praise God for prayers answered!
Yay! Thrilled with your latest news. I too have been checking back all day for an update :) Enjoy the Easter holiday.
Yeah!!! I am SO happy to hear that. I've been thinking of you all day. Happy Easter!
Thank God! I've been thinking and praying that they double. It's so nerve racking.
Congratulations...you are well on your way now...anxious about the ultrasound...do you have any inkling about one or two???
Yeah, I am so happy to hear that...it's so exciting!!!
No joke I kept a St. Gerard prayer card with me during my IUI, and then in my my pocket every day for the first 3 months I was pregnant. I made my husband keep one in his pocket during their delivery too!!!
Wonderful, Rachel!! Continued prayers coming your way!
I just starting reading your blog..and really enjoy it! Congrats on your fantastic news.
Congratulations! I was thinking about you. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep up because of some a family emergency. But I'm so glad you are pregnant! I'm so excited for you. I wish you and your husband the best.
i just started reading your blog, and i am so happy for you and joey. my husband and i have been ttc for almost a year, and reading your blog gives me hope. congrats!
Post a Comment