Friday, March 14, 2008

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to....

Oh wait!! I'm not crying today :-) It's my birthday! Last night Joey lured me to applebees and low and behold were almost all the women on my mom's side of the family! It was SOOO much fun! It was such a wonderful night :-)

And today is my actual birthday and it's already a great day!!!

17 comments:

Erin said...

YAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Happy birthday rachel!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I hope it's a joyous one.

The Gustafsons said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Hope your sweet hubbie spoils you rotten!

jpandtheboys said...

YEAH!! Happy Birthday. :)

Pat said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!

mindy said...

Happy Birthday and I pray this year brings you more joy then any other, blessings, Mindy! Enjoy YOUR day :)

R, K, O, W and G said...

Happy Birthday!

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

Megan Marie said...

Have a great day!

Teri said...

Happy, happy birthday! I hope you get the best belated present ever very soon!

M said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL! I hope that you have a GREAT day! :)

Rachel said...

Your title scared me! Happy birthday, I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Mary said...

Happy birthday! I know I haven't commented before, but I just found your blog and read every single entry yesterday. My husband and I just started our TTC journey and find so much inspiration in seeing other couples keeping a loving life together through all of the hardship. So thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope God brings you a really special birthday present (ie what's in your uterus). :)

Wellers said...

Happy Birthday!!!

the-red-scorpion said...

yah!! its your birthday!!! yah!!

casicola said...

Happy belated birthday....But if you celebrate your birthday all week long, then I'm technically not late:)