Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last beta is in!!

1274!! Praise God, I was hoping for 800 so PRAISE GOD!!!

So now we just wait for our first u/s on Wed :-) 1 more week!

Also we had our first showing on our house today!!!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Praise God! I've been checking all day =)

The Gustafsons said...

Oh Rachel, I am so happy for you and Joey! I have been checking in all day to see your numbers. Can't wait to see how many are in there! How did the showing go? I can't believe you had one already.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO!! I am so excited for you... thats a great number!!!

R, K, O, W and G said...

Wonderful news! Congrats, and can't wait to hear about the ultrasound next week :)

Another "yay" re: your showing. Hope that goes well.

Jenna said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations, that is so awesome!! I can't wait to hear how many mini Rachel & Joeys there are!!

And how awesome you had a showing- that was fast!

Have you decided if you will find out the sex of the baby(ies) when you can??

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Things are looking up, kid! That is a great number! Now I'll just send you some house sellin' vibes!

AllieQB said...

Wow! That is great! How are you going to wait a week?? :)

leah @maritalbless said...

Rach what fantastic results! Congrats on the house showing as well!

casicola said...

yayayayayayyay...thats fanfreakintastic!!!!!!!

katd said...

That is FANTASTIC!!! :) I'm so happy for you and so very sorry for your sore bum above:)

Moni said...

Yay! Congrats Rachel! But ouch on your poor bootie!