Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pictures from ER.....

My SIL, Bridgit came and took pics yesterday of the ER (not actual procedure) and put them in a slideshow. I must warn you I look BEYOND hideous in the pics and I was VERY VERY out of it when I first came out of the procedure so please don't judge my nastiness :-)

Click Here

23 comments:

Pat said...

Whatever girl - you are gorgeous and you know it! Your hubby is also adorable....awww, I love you two :-)

Brooke said...

I just wanted to say----YAY, I am so excited fro you guys! Come on BFP and I love the pics. A great keepsake!!!

Erin said...

Rachel-that's really cute....and Joey obviously takes amazing care of you! :) You 2 are adorable!!

Jen gurl said...

You looked very cute, I don't care what you say!! We will be praying for you these next few days!

leah @maritalbless said...

C'mon Rachel, you know you looked good! How adorable was Joey, he looked so concerned. I agree with above, let's go BFP!!

*Can I just say that I enjoyed the Christmas socks?

Stacy D said...

I have been an avid follwer of your blog and have never posted before, but I wanted to say that its obvious to me that you all will have all the joy, happiness, and luck that one could ever have! I will be watching for your BFP announcement.

Rachel said...

Okay you girls ARE crazy! There is NO WAY I look good in those pictures! Ask my sister, she'll tell you :-)

But thanks anyways! And YES Joey was VERY sweet to me :-)

Teri said...

That totally made me cry...Joey praying on you...I lost it...thanks for sharing your beautiful journey!

Anonymous said...

That made me teary... I am praying hard for you guys... Thank you for sharing and best of luck with the transfer!!

Bridgit said...

Oh I am SOOOOO glad someone mentioned the christmas socks, good job Marital Bliss... :)

Mamie said...

Thanks for sharing Rach, I thought I was going to start crying thinking about what was taking place. The pictures without your glasses on...if I didn't know better I would have thought it was Mis!

Barbara said...

My dearest Rachel,
My heart is so full of hope in God and pride in you and Joey. Bridgit did an amazing job of capturing your excitement in anticipation, and the emotion Joey obviously had as he looked upon his beautiful wife and then your sweet smile during recovery. I love you, Mom

Mary said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. Bridgit did a wonderful job. I am bawling right now! You are so brave and strong and I am so glad that you have such a wonderful husband. Love you guys

Alicia O. & the gang said...

you may not feel like you look your personal best. But I have to say I think you look better in the "after" pics...somewhat uninhibited in your excitement/positive nature about the situation! Maybe it was the drugs huh??? CONGRATS RACHEL!

Amy said...

Thank you for sharing these Rachel. I follow your blogs and posts on the Nest often because I see how tough you've had it and how strong you are (although I'm sure you don't feel it all the time). I'm really following closely now as I found out in the past two weeks that not only do I have PCOS, but BOTH of my tubes are blocked and in-vitro is the only way we'll have our child. Again, thank you so much Rachel and you'll be getting prayers from KY.

mindy said...

Ah, love it. Bridgit did a GREAT job! And you and Joey are so sweet, I'm so emotional right now, that was so tender. I'm looking forward to a BFP for you! As always THANK YOU for sharing your story, with much love and blessings, Mindy

AJS said...

That was very sweet of her to photo-document. It turned out great and will be a great keepsake. You are very pretty (even in a hospital gown and Christmas socks!) and your hubby is cute...what a great team you make.

I wish you the best of luck on this journey.

erin said...

Those are wonderful pics!! Bridgit is so talented and I totally dig the Christmas socks. :) I did tear up seeing the pics of Joey with you--it's so neat to see how much he loves you!

I'm still praying!!

Blessings and love,
Erin

katd said...

You look perfect:) Great news on your procedure, and I can't wait to hear more great news:)

Mary Kate said...

Hello Rachel,
You don't know me, but I have been keeping up with your blog for several months now. I had my 1st cycle of IVF in January '08. Unfortunatley we were unsuccessful, but seeing your slideshow brought back so many emotions & feelings from my ER. Your SIL did a wonderful job documenting the whole process. My sister is a photographer (www.mikabeth.com) & I may ask her to do this same thing on our next cycle!! It is priceless! I wish you & Joey the best of luck with this cycle!!!

Anonymous said...

Besides my Grandparents who were married for 65 years I have not seen two people so in love in this day and age! I am so excited for you both and all the exciting news.
Tammi

Shannon said...

That is so cool Rachel. You're in my thoughts!!

D said...

Oh my... that made me cry. I am praying and hoping the best for you guys!