Monday, March 31, 2008

We got an offer on our house!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! Praise GOD!!!! it's been on the market for 1 week!!!! I am so thrilled... they offered $4k less than what we want but I think we can come to an agreement!

What a miracle! In this market, it's nothing short of a miracle!! So they want us to close April 25th so woo hoo!!!!! We're praying this works!

6 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!!!

That's awesome news! I hope that the rest of the process is smooth sailing!

Jen in TX

Pat said...

THAT IS FABULOUS!

How wonderful! Congrats!

The Gustafsons said...

Wow, congrats! That is so awesome, especially in this market. Again, wow!

leah @maritalbless said...

Rae that is fantastic!!! I'm sooo excited!

Amanda said...

Wow-- You are SO lucky. Houses in my neighborhood just sit on the market and the prices keep falling and falling. It is about time you and Joey had a lucky streak :)

Bridget said...

Oh yay!! Thats so awesome! I pray that it all works out!!!