Wow I can't believe how many of you didn't vote for my favorite hobby! It's actually camping!! Christy did you guess that? I want to know who did :-)
Yes I love those other things, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE to camp! There's nothing like being away from everything and being surrounded by nature and it going from really hot during the day to really cool at night.. and the smell of campfires, don't even get me started :-)
It's bliss!!!
Now I should say my true favorite hobby is traveling but I didn't put that on there.. cuz I specifically wanted camping to be the answer and I include camping in that :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Darn it! I voted for camping (don't know why, you seem pretty outdoorsy, I guess!) but I changed my answer to reading after I saw the poll results!!
The funny thing is I'm NOT out doorsy... not really at all.. I love being outside, but I wouldn't classify myself in that way.. I just LOVE camping :-)
Did you really post this at 5:58 am?????
Yes. That's when I get up to pee :-)
You get up to pee, and post on your blog???? Addicted... :)
Not really. I'd RATHER go back to bed, but usually I can't :-(
I can't remember what I chose. Do you remember our last trip? UGH!!! We went home to get hats, mittens and blankets!! LOL! It was sooo stinkin cold that weekend, but fun! :)
Hey, I'm a Nestie friend and I chose camping! Yay, so proud of myself :)
Woo Hoo! I picked camping too! Is it sad that this has completely made my day? :)
I chose reading...'cause I don't actually know you I chose my own fav hobby!!
I used to like camping but with four children it kind of changes it...its still fun but its not really relaxing!!
Oh, I also don't get to read much anymore...by the time I get ready to read I'm pretty much asleep!!
haha, bet I'm freaking you out?? :)
Post a Comment