Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Back from u/s!!!

Everything still looked perfect, it was so much fun seeing the baby's heartbeat again! I put a little video at the end but you can only see the beat at the very end of the clip cuz Joey had a bad exposure but it's good enough for us :-)

here's the clip

I have my first OB appointment in 3 weeks from tomorrow! I can't wait!!!

12 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I'm sitting here at working, grinning from ear to ear like a big idiot! What a cute lil blueberry!

R, K, O, W and G said...

Awesome, just awesome! Take care and grow that little berry :)

Jenna said...

I have to tell you, I watched this with my 2 year old on my lap. She must remember ultrasounds from when I was pregnant with her baby brother because she saw it and said, "Look, tiny baby!" Then she got all serious and asked, "Tiny baby okay?" And I told her yes, the tiny baby is okay, just perfect. And she smiled really big.

I can't stop smiling while reading this.

Purty Pat said...

So much fun! I just talked to your mother on the phone and somehow she missed the last update about your little "blueberry" so I was able to tell her about it!! Now she'll even be able to see the video.

Barbara said...

That was so neat!!! I kept checking your blog but (just like Mary) I saw the chili can and thought it was the same post!

Kristen said...

I can't believe it has already been 7 weeks! It is flying by and I feel very honored to be able to watch your journey. THANK YOU. Baby blueberry is beautiful!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

that was amazing~

susan said...

too sweet, just like a blueberry...having fun watching this baby developing. Congrats :)

Christen L said...

Aww blueberry.... hey - a possible blog nickname for the kiddo?! Are you finding out the sex?

AngelsAmid said...

:) yay! I loved the video! I could see the HB even with bad exposure! It looks perfect!

Alicia O. & the gang said...

I love that you too talk about it comparing it's size to a fruit/nut/rice....I used to do that and people thought it was so funny! Congrats

jpandtheboys said...

Oh... that was just so sweet! Thanks for sharing. :)