Monday, April 14, 2008

Just for funsies.....

Joey practicing being a daddy. Trigg 8 weeks.

Charlie looking drunkly

Jackson looking.... just cute :-)

Me the avid nail biter since I was born! I've only quit biting them twice in my life but look what pregnancy has done! Holy cow and I JUST filed them! They were NUBS I tell you NUBS before I got pg!!!

Just because this is the only time in my life I can post my belly :-) And I confess I love it! This was taken at 7w2d

7 comments:

Moni said...

Cute pics! Wow you go girl with your long nails! Cute belly pics too!

Kristen said...

very cute. On a side note, I have to say that I love your new hair. You were adorable with brown hair, but it wasn't the same! I know you blonde and blonde is beautiful on your pregnant self!!

Mamie said...

You look so cute, and Joey looks so natural! And Jackson, well, he's always cute too. I liked "funsies".

Amanda said...

I had tiny little, well-chewed nails and as soon as I got pregnant I had talons! I swear, I file my nails 4 times a week now because I am afraid of scratching the babies with them. I think I am going to take prenatal vitamins forever. BTW- You look great :)

Emily said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so happy that you got through this... Good luck & enjoy every step of this journey!!
Take Care,
M

Miss said...

That is the cutest picture of Joey and I do love your new nails!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Rach your long nails impress me and Joey looks so sweet with Trigg.