Well today is the day we move out of our house! :-( Not quite to Chicago yet, first we make a month long pit stop staying at my parents while all our stuff will be in my brother and SIL's garage (thank goodness for them!), but it's still a huge day cuz we've been in this house for four years and it honestly feels like just yesterday we moved in!
My bloat usually settles in around 3-5pm but lately it's starting earlier and earlier! Here I am at 10am in my regular clothes.

8w5d
5 comments:
Wow...you've got a long day ahead of you! Doesn't it feel so good to just "LET IT ALL OUT" and not have to worry but actually enjoy looking like you have a belly! Congrats on that too!
Wow ... I can't believe you're moving out today. Big day ... and I'd be sad, too, leaving my house of 4 years. I hope you have lots of help and everything goes well. Sorry again for missing each other on the phone yesterday ... but as you probably saw from my blog, it wouldn't have mattered anyway :(
How come you guys are moving out this weekend instead of in a month? I hate moving so I hope everything went smoothly for you!
Hope the move went well! I didn't realize you had to move out so quickly. I bet you are extra exhausted tonight so get some rest for baby!
We had to move out early because we sold our house and close on it this week.
Post a Comment