Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ultrasound pics!

My sister was so wonderful and came and took pictures of our u/s today! Here's a slideshow :-)

click here

40 comments:

Shannon said...

That made me tear up. Your little one is so loved.

Congratulations!

Purty Pat said...

How fun that was to see!! All the emotions of you both. Can't wait until November!!

Barbara said...

It was beautiful! I was crying and was so thankful for this miracle and for the comic relief Miss provided in the last clip! Thankfully I ended my tears with laughter! She's good - she made me laugh and cry all in one minute.

Jenna said...

You always make me cry :) Thank you so much for sharing

Team Skinner said...

Your videos always make me cry...so sweet.
Congrats to the two of you!
From a fellow nestie...Jen

Collins Family said...

That is AWESOME and it so took me back I remember that 6 week u/s at the RE and it s wonderful seeing that tiny flutter!

Anonymous said...

Rachel - I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now. I love the slideshow! It is beautiful, as was your other one. Reading your blog brings back so many memories for me about my IVF journey. I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl who is now 2 and a half. I remember my first u/s and the joy I felt when I saw my little ones heart beat. God bless you and your husband, and may you have a wonderful pregnancy.

susan said...

I watched this on Miss's site...congratulations over and over to you both. Its the MOST wonderful thing in the world having children ....just you wait and see, you will not believe how much love you can hold in your hearts. Its truly the warmest, deepest, most protective feeling...its just yummy :)

Rachel said...

My husband usually never reads blogs with me, but he watched this with me and we both thought it was so beautiful! Thank you for letting us in on this intimate moment in your lives. I'm so excited for you!!!

leah @maritalbless said...

How absolutely wonderful of Melissa to join you guys. I can't help but be overcome by emotion in sharing your wonder and joy at the life you created. Our prayers are with you in the coming months.

Anonymous said...

Your baby is going to have the best baby book ever!! I am so excited for you.....please come back to the mommy board I miss you and than I can hear your stories, have your daily humor...its a win win situation....
You and Joey are too cute for words.
Tammi (Jaiden's Mom)

Erin said...

So beautiful! I teared up too, how can you not?

mindy said...

Oh my goodness! That was so sweet =) The one with a tear coming down your face and Joey wiping away the tear, wonderful!!! I'm so incredibly happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I just watched this on Miss' blog...and as I posted on hers, all I could keep saying in my mind as the tears came was "Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus" - the miracle we have been praying so long for is answered Rach! Thanks for letting us in on journey...

Amber said...

That was so beautiful! It made me all teary eyed!!

momof3 said...

I wish you guys could just follow my family around all day! You and your sis and actually all of Moments in Time crew do such a beautiful job of catching real moments. You have so many beautiful memories in pictures. I especially liked it when your sister took a picture of herself! Hilarious!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

What a wonderful sister you have to document your journey...

Rich Angie said...

Wow, that brought me back. What an amazing feeling, huh? That little flicker of hope...

Melissa said...

You guys always have the best pics! What a wonderful way to capture such a big moment. All these photos and videos will be so great to show your little one in a couple years! And as always you guys are ADORABLE

Moni said...

What beautiful pictures! How awesome! Praise God!

Dorette said...

That is so so special! Congrats a million times over!

Melissa said...

We are thrilled for you :-) I'm finally home and catching up. I'm glad I'm catching up on some wonderful news.

Mary said...

I am so in love with "Ittby Bitty Williams" already. I can hardly stand it =) You look SO beautiful!!!

R, K, O, W and G said...

As usual, another video of yours made me tear up! So glad you have this talent to capture all of the special moments along your way. Thanks for sharing, and congrats again!

Kristy said...

oh so cute. You had me crying. Its amazing what God has in store for you both. (love the song)thats what you need to get through every day Jesus.

Bridget said...

that was so beautiful! I watched it on Miss's page and i still have tears!!! Thank you Jesus indeed!

Pat said...

So beautiful! Your family will be well documented :-)

Jeannie said...

What an absolutley amazing slideshow!! It brought tears to my eyes...Thanks for sharing and congratulations again!!

casicola said...

One again you guys have done it. You have managed to take my breath away. One day your itty bitty will watch this and feel so loved. You the first one to have done this and I think Im gonna follow in your tracks when it happens for me:)

You and your husband have a devine love:) Yay for you!

Nikki said...

How beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

A fellow Nestie--
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Tears of joy for you!!

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, and loved your quote at the top (I borrowed it if you don't mind...)
I come from a similar journey, except my peanut is here following 2 prior m/c. Your faith is inspiring.

Psalm 113:9 He gives the childless woman a family making her a happy mother, Praise the Lord!

Kristin Anderson said...

I'm Bawling...! I stumbled up on your blog from The Nest (Pregnancy Loss board)

You are an amazing soul; What a blessing, and I know God is watching over you... Thank you for not giving up on Him, and accepting His plan.

*Hugs*

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Awesome! Definitely had tears...I can't say enough how excited I am for you guys...

blacksred said...

I am crying like a baby right now I am so happy for you two

AJS said...

Yet another perfect memory captured on film. Thanks again for sharing with us! Beautiful.

Jamee said...

It is such a beautiful video! I wanted to cry! I love how you are documenting everything from the ER to the first u/s. Just think of all the things you'll be able to show your kid! Again, I am so incredibly happy for you!

Momma Bird said...

Hi,

You don't know me but you have touched my heart since hearing your story on The Nest. My husband and I have been trying to conceive with Endometriosis and PCOS...we were all set for the next step of surgery and more fertility meds when I literally found out a week before my appt. I was pg. I cried watching your ultrasound video and your story for some reason just made me feel like I wasn't alone in this scary process. Your faith as well just gives me strength too as I struggled with realizing I would have a baby when he felt it was our time. Your mother's friend's quote has given me such strength. We have yet to tell our family and friends because we worry about m/c since the rate increases with PCOS. We plan to tell next week after our 12 week appt. in which we pray we hear a strong heartbeat. Just had to share how much you have helped me through this difficult and scary but miraculous and blessed time.

Mel ~ Psyched for Baby said...

Rachel ~

That has to be one of the most amazing slideshows I have seen, and you have shared a lot of wonderful, touching ones with us in the past.

I am so happy for you and Joey. When I saw Dr. C, I was like "Hey, this could be us in a couple of months". Thank you for giving us that Hope.

Somehow I managed to hold it together until I saw the frame of you with the tear running down your cheek. That's where I lost it!

Congratulations and good luck to you as you continue on this journey.

Melissa

Beverley said...

Oh my goodness, that video just made me bawl like a baby. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful memory for you guys to have and to show your little one!