Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who will give me a swift kick in the rear?

Cuz I need one! It's 3pm and I want to go to bed. Joey has a game tonight (coaching softball) and it's not very nice out so he told me not to come. So I have the whole evening to clean, pack, work etc... and what am I doing? NOTHING! I think I'm going to crawl into bed and watch TV... I'm tired and hungry and I just want to sleep.

BUT I NEED TO BE PACKING!

So I ask again.. who will come over and give me a kick in the rear? (and perhaps help me finish packing? haha.. just kidding)

7 comments:

Moni said...

lol, you're funny. If I lived closer I would totally go help you pack!

Little Wonders said...

Hey ... go to bed and watch some awesome Friends reruns!! Whatever it takes ... you have the best excuse ever.

P.S. I HATE packing, too :(

Sarah said...

Ahhh....procrastinate. The moving van outside your house will be the kick in the rear you need when the time comes.

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Ok so I know I wouldn't be much help, but I would bring a decaf over or something!

Purty Pat said...

When you're that tired, just go to bed. You need it at that time and the packing will come when you do get a spurt of energy. It WILL come!

Purty Pat said...

I just found out you're moving in with your folks soon. When I gave the previous advice I thought you were packing for June. So yeah, get your butt in gear!!!!

Rachel said...

haha Grams you crack me up!! :-)