I agree with "nine" it is addictive. I've done it three times. (61,59 and 63) so pretty consistent. It's fun! Actually I typed the words more correctly than when I type in these blogs. I guess I'm not proofreading them.
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
8 comments:
So I'm usually a lurker. But I have to say your story is amazing. Thanks for the new waste of time for me.
I was 80 wpm.
Sleep when you can and when your body tells you. You'll never get this chance again.
Let Joey do the packing. :)
this typing test is addictive!
I got 81 with 2 wrong :(
FOR THE LOVE! 82 words per minute! My highest so far is 59 and I thought I was a good typer!!!! Darn it!
I typed 61 wpm with no errors so I was pleased with that. I don't know that I was ever very fast in school back in the dark ages.
I'm addicted to this now. My highest so far is 91 and I haven't been able to get back to that. I've seriously been doing this all day long.
I agree with "nine" it is addictive. I've done it three times. (61,59 and 63) so pretty consistent. It's fun! Actually I typed the words more correctly than when I type in these blogs. I guess I'm not proofreading them.
Post a Comment