Monday, May 05, 2008

Holy giant boobies batman!!!

Ok a few weeks ago I said my boob hadn't gotten any bigger (and I was NOT complaining!) but yestserday I went to button up my spring jacket and it would BARELY button! Joey was laughing so hard cuz it looked so ridiculous!

They got giant overnight!! Now my bras aren't holding them in anymore!!! :-(

9 comments:

jpandtheboys said...

Hahahahahaha... I am not laughing at you... I am laughing WITH Joey!! ;)

Kristen said...

TOO FUNNY! :)

Moni said...

haha lol that's funny!

Purty Pat said...

WAIT TIL YOU START NURSING - YOU'LL SEE HOW BIG THEY GET!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN RESPONDING TO THIS!! I'M YOUR GRANDMA - I SHOULD DISPLAY SOME DECORUM!!

Rachel said...

haha grandma you crack me up :-)

Haddi said...

LUCKY!

Miss said...

totally understand that one sista! I am squeazing them into the Ds right now! =)

susan said...

I'm with Grandma...just you wait!!!

Ehlan said...

Ah yes... hee hee, very funny.