Friday, May 02, 2008

It's graduation day!!!!!!!!

Today my husband becomes a Doctor. He completes his task that he's been working toward since he was 10 and his mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and he decided to become a doctor.

This is a huge day in both of our lives (and the lives of our families!).. and I am beyond proud of him!

I will post pictures later!

11 comments:

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Yay J! I am so excited to celebrate next weekend! :)

Mary said...

Congratulations to your DH!!! Tell us what field he plans to practice in!!

Jenna said...

Aww, congratulations Rachel and Joey!! I know what a relief it is to have school finally behind you!

The Writer Chic said...

Congrats to you both!

susan said...

Congratulations! My husband is an Specialist Anaesthetist and works very hard but says he has never had a day where he has not enjoyed his work. He's been doing this for over 30 years now!! I hope Joey gets as much if not more pleasure from his work. It is a good thing if we have a great day, even if we are at work!!
Well done! :)

Kristen said...

Congrats to you all! I love reading your blog! Can't wait for more pics.

AngelsAmid said...

congratulations to him!

JM Photography said...

YAY JOEY!!! Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement!

Rich Angie said...

congrats! what a huge accomplishment for BOTH of you!!!

Kelsey said...

Congratulations to you, too, MayDayGirl! School is a family affair, and graduation is a family celebration!

Christen L said...

CONGRATULATIONS JOEY!

so jealous right now.... seeing each person I know (our "know" through bloggerland) who graduates is more motivation for me!

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP YEAR!