My sister entered a photo contest for Mother's day and hers is battling for #1 and the winner get's $1000!!!! Each person can only vote once so we need TONS of people to vote!!
It's really easy, no signing up, just click here.
Here's her image. BillMissandBrood
Thursday, May 08, 2008
PLEASE VOTE for my sister!!
There are SOOO many of you that can help us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I voted (again) I guess it goes by IP address or something, so I was able to vote from both my home and work computer. Good luck to her, it looks like she is doing pretty well in the voting!
Done and done.
I sure hope she wins!!
YES!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!! =)
Rae, you and joe are amazing at promoting me! THANKS!!!
Hey Miss i'm amazing too!! =P I've been promoting you as if I'M getting the money! lol! huh Rachel?
Done! Good luck to her!
That is an amazing picture! Voted!
Hi, I've been lurking and I really enjoy your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I cast the 1163rd vote for your sister's picture, and as of this moment, she is in 1st place by one vote.... :D
I voted yesterday, and when I looked she was kicking butt! I hope she wins!
Love your blog!
Post a Comment