Thursday, June 05, 2008

I might have found a way!

I think I have a way to have more than 100 invited to read, so keep the emails coming :-) I want you to all be invited and to be able to have me invite your friends/family as they come up... so keep them coming hopefully I won't have to choose who stays and doesn't.

Thanks!

3 comments:

K-tell said...

Hi Rachel:) Has there been any update on Baby K? I work in an infant nursery and we have beanbag chairs in the room... I'm ready to get rid of them if that is what can happen. I hope she is doing better:(

Kristen said...

Just thought I would send you a note about your google ads. Right now...there is a "website for your baby" and "meet sexy singles"...weird how they get placed together!

mindy said...

Hey cheeka...
I emailed you, have a blessed day!