That makes me want to sing the anniversary song "Happy anniversary, to both of us from you! " :-) okay I improvised a bit!
It's really hard to believe that at this moment 3 years ago I was standing on an alter with my fiance taking pictures in our wedding attire! It's crazy how fast time flies.
I was also remembering our first anniversary when we were up at Bill and Dawn's cabin for a week and I cried myself to sleep that night because out of no where I wanted to have a baby so badly and because of med school and my working at the bank, I didn't feel like it was ever going to happen. Here I am 2 years later, still crying myself to sleep, but for different reasons all together! :-/.
But not today! I refuse to feel down about this baby stuff today, Joey and I are going to the cities to celebrate and we're going to enjoy ourselves tonight!
I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment