Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Did I read that right????

So I finally starated getting explanations of benefits for the stuff we've been doing with the RE for the last two months. And I can't believe my eyes...we aren't paying anything in FULL!?!?!?!?!?!?!
It's not that our insurance is covering anything, but they have made some sort of arrangement with Health Partners (who we've never used before) that says since we're self pay the clinic can only charge a certain amount for certain things. For instance my $1400 HSG is only $231!!!!! It feels like a miracle!! Other things that were $250 are now $170 and so on... I can't even belive it! I've been thanking God over and over for this gift! We never expected it but we'll take it!!

Thanks for letting me share!

Oh and quick update, Joey told me go ahead and call about the baby situation (I think to satisfy me)... I did and after a half hour conversation with the attorney about it, I prayed about it all day and at the end of the day, I knew it wasn't for us. When he came home and I told him all about it, it was so wonderful to know that in the end, we agreed and were on the same page!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God Rachel! He is so good! I am so happy for you that things aren't going to cost as much as you anticipated :)

leah @maritalbless said...

Rach that gave me goosebumps! What an unexpected blessing!

Rich Angie said...

How awesome! And it's so great that you and Joey are able to find the same page.

Jamee said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I am so glad that things have worked out financially! God is so amazing! I am also glad that you and Joey are on the same page as well!

Cindy said...

Rachel, God is so amazing! And it's so wonderful to see you just delight in His goodness to you!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing. I am so happy that things are working in your favor : )