Okay I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I woke up this morning (6dpiui) and I had a big ole pimple smiling back at me in the mirror! You must be thinking you've read this wrong? Yes? Well no you haven't! I am very excited about the pimple because I NEVER get pimples until a day or two before my period, not a whole week! So it could be something else! :-)
Who knows, we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, I've never seen anyone so excited about a pimple! See, for me, it would just be another day... hahahaha! Let's hope for you it is a pregnancy pimple!!! My BF said her skin was HORRIBLE when she was pregnant. ;)
I told my best friend that if they start appearing on my back I'll be jumping up and down :-)
Pimples are a great sign. That was one of my PG signs too. You won't love them so much later though :) Especially the ones on your Back...HOT!
Lots of prayers sweetie!
A pimple!! Definitely pregnant!!!! :)
The one time in a woman's life where a pimple is a fabulous thing! :)
Post a Comment