Monday, July 09, 2007

The feeling of prodded ovaries...

I'm not going to lie, I've never been a big fan. A cold, hard jelly object pushing and prodding my inside lady parts. It's less than desirable or comfortable.

But that's what's needed.

So my ovaries are "quiet" and my lining looks good. I start clomid tomorrow through saturday and next Tuesday we'll do the same thing again, but hopefully they'll say I'm good to trigger and be fertalized :-)

So that's the update.

Oh and I should add that my stomache has felt upset since the appt and I feel like I have scrambled eggs (yes pun intended)! hahaha, I think I'm so funny :-)

3 comments:

Mrs. Brand said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. I remember how nervous I was for my first exam when I was 17, and I laugh at it now.

Andrea said...

You ARE funny! I laughed out loud. .. .

mattsgirl said...

Good luck!! I found your blog on the nest. :) You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers with this new step.