Hi from England! I found your site through nest baby and thought I would say hello. My husband and I too are adopting a baby as we have fertility issues. Please feel free to stop by my site anytime. :) I am american and originally from Mississippi. I see you are at young life camp...my friend and her husband took a group to a young life camp in NY this week. Is it is the same one? Hope to hear from you soon!
Heya - It's Janimal from The Nest - my DH morphology is the same as yours - 4%. My RE said the hamster test is USELESS - completely discredited in the 80s. And at 4% iui is still a good option...page me on The Nest when you get back!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
4 comments:
So fun!! I missed youth camp this year because of grad school....kind weird that I'm bummed about youth camp as a 27 year old....have a blast!!
Hi from England! I found your site through nest baby and thought I would say hello. My husband and I too are adopting a baby as we have fertility issues. Please feel free to stop by my site anytime. :) I am american and originally from Mississippi. I see you are at young life camp...my friend and her husband took a group to a young life camp in NY this week. Is it is the same one? Hope to hear from you soon!
London Southern Belle
Heya - It's Janimal from The Nest - my DH morphology is the same as yours - 4%. My RE said the hamster test is USELESS - completely discredited in the 80s. And at 4% iui is still a good option...page me on The Nest when you get back!
I hope that you had a FABULOUS time at camp!
Post a Comment