"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Another one matched!!!!!!!!!!!
A girl from my T-TTC forum decided to adopt after 5 failed IVFS, and after just three months of waiting they've been matched!!!! (different agency). Her baby is due 10/31!!! I am so elated for her, congrats Libby!!!!! :-)
That's awesome news! Now hopefully another one of us can have such great news in the near future :o) Another halloween baby! My DH is a 10/31 baby too...great day for kids to celebrate their bday!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
3 comments:
That's awesome news! Now hopefully another one of us can have such great news in the near future :o) Another halloween baby! My DH is a 10/31 baby too...great day for kids to celebrate their bday!
Hey! I think I know Libby from another forum :) I believe she is on Adoption Talk. Check it out! Lots of great ladies over there :)
That's awesome Rachel...your next :)
Post a Comment