Monday, December 03, 2007

The conversation between my egg & his sperm

I often wonder how many times Joey's poor sperm went whizzing by my eggs (remember high count, fast swimmers!) and said "good day miss! have a jolly afternoon!" and my beautiful egg was thinking "those bloomin idiots! Don't they know one is suppose to stop, say hi and stick around for a while?!

If only they knew better!

10 comments:

Mrs. Brand said...

That is great. You always make me smile.

Searching said...

Too funny!!!

Maggie said...

Hi!
My name is Maggie and I have been following your blog for awhile now. (and I sometimes post on TTTC as MandJpp) You have always made me laugh (and cry with your unfortunate news). Anyway, I am soo excited that you are moving forward with IVF. We are dealing with MFI and also doing IVF in Jan/Feb. I start lupron on Jan 17 and stims on Jan 27!! I am soo excited and ready to get this party started. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself b/c we will almost be cycle buddies! Yay!

I have a blog (but not IF related....for a bakery I am trying to start). Feel free to email me!

Good luck and talk to you soon!
Maggie

SJ said...

LOL You're funny :)

Ehlan said...

hee hee

Beverley said...

This one made me laugh!!!

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

This made me giggle. I often also wondered that, or if they were just swimming around in circles laughing and then swimming away.

Anonymous said...

I have a similar conversation in my head, except it involves the comparison of DH's sperm to DH wandering around Home Depot and his refusal to ask for directions. I just imagine the swimmers in there wandering around but refusing to ask for directions to my egg! LOL!

I lurk on your blog - I wish you the best of luck with IVF. I'll be starting IVF in January,too, for a male factor issue.

leah @maritalbless said...

You are too much!

D said...

Ha! This made me LOL... so true! :)