Thursday, December 06, 2007

Found an OB!

So it's that time of year to have my lady check done and in the past I used a midwife up in Cambridge. Well being that I hope to get pregnant in the next few months I figured it was time to find someone where I would actually deliver. And with a 50% chance of having twins.. I couldn't use a midwife.

So I did some research and picked a lady with no references attached. I made an appt for the end of this month and was hoping I'd like her!

Well we had friends over from church last night and she's due in feb (after 14 months of trying!). We got on the subject of her clinic which is the same one I made the appt at and I asked who her dr was... it's the same one I just made an appt with!!! She LOVES her so I'm so thrilled!!! :-) So that's my fun news today!

Also on a side note: when I was scheduling the appt the lady said "so you want to schedule a pap smear?" and I said "Well..... (chuckle chuckle) want is a strong word!" she laughed so I was happy :-)

2 comments:

katd said...

Your 'lady check' made me laugh out loud. :) It reminded me of an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where he calls Deb's period her "ladies days." I love it.

Searching said...

Funny about your comment. :) Glad you got a good doc to help you on this journey.