So my period is a week late!! I've been expecting it every day now. Well today I started getting nervous and I called my clinic.. they said if it doesn't come by tomorrow that we will have to postpone IVF!! And it could be up to a month or more unless they have cancellations :-(
I'm trying really hard not to be upset about it, but it's hard not to.
So today I spent some time praying about it and I just needed to, once again, give this entire process up to God. When you're doing treatments it feels like you have gained some kind of control. And again I'm reminded I have no control in the matter. This is not MY battle. I have given this up to God, and I know that means I have to step aside and lose control. This is not my concern. HE WILL take care of me. I know.
So pray for me. If AF doesn't come. Pray I don't become bitter.. pray I can stay hopeful, knowing that my Joy comes from CHRIST. And not what day we start IVF.
PS. No I'm not pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment