So imagine this, last night I couldn't sleep! I was out of my mind exhausted and my body wouldn't let me get there. But the worst part was I was so tired I was nauseous. I kept running to the bathroom... All beacuse I was exhausted (motherhood is going to be a rude awakening isn't it?!).
So finally at almost 1am I took a benedryl. It knocked me out and I slept great. But now here I am at 6:30 am wide awake :-( I should have taken two!
Joey on the other hand has been snoring solidly since 11pm and no doubt will sleep a few more hours. I'm so jealous!
But it's a new day with a new light (when the sun finally gets up with me!) and we're praying extra hard for A today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't image what you are going thru. Hang in there. I am praying for you!
I (along with the rest of the readers) have been dying for you guys since yesterday...wondering, hoping, praying, thinking....I made my husband come and read about it and I was filling him in and said that we just needed to pray.
I am still praying and I know that God's will will be done no matter what. I am praying for peace, comfort, wisdom, and above all, for you, Joey, A and her baby to feel God's love ten-fold during this time and to feel His presence with you.
I'll be checking in today (as I know everyone else will be too) and I hope that today doesn't cause too much stress for you.
Blessings,
Erin
I can't remember how I originally found your blog, but I have been reading it for a while now.
We're praying for you (and "A" and "Baby Girl" too of course) in South Fla.! Hang in there!
Ohhh this is sooo exciting! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. You have such an excellent attitude about this entire situation. God is in control and everything WILL work out for the best! Can't wait for more updates.
I have never commented before, but I have been following your blog for awhile. I just wanted to send you lots of good wishes and prayers and hope and warm fuzzies and all that good stuff! So many people have sooo many fingers and toes crossed for you and Joey. I know you will be a spectacular Mommy someday, I just wish we could know WHEN!! Oh the suspense! Hang in there!!
Post a Comment