Sunday, February 10, 2008

I need to ask: How are you all doing?

I really feel like all of you, my friends, my family, my random internet friends need a little support right now :-) Everyone seems to feel a little insane about this situation. And since Joey and I still feel so peaceful about it, maybe we can help :-)

I can't believe the amount of support we've had pouring in from every direction.. but everyone I talk to seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.. lol.. even my mom said she had a mini breakdown yesterday.

But we ARE doing ok. Yesterday not hearing anything was really hard. But we kept trusting and we heard this morning.

And we hope you're doing okay too!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

"But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matthew 6:33

You are both doing phenomenally well through all of this. I just pray that God continues to hold you both up through all of this :-)

Ehlan said...

Well, I'm fine! :) I haven't been on my blogs since Thursday and hadn't had a chance to read all of what you guys have been going through until now! Many many prayers!!!

Amber and the boys... said...

I think I check your blog every half an hour!

The Writer Chic said...

I think right now, a lot of us are "okay," albeit distracted. =) I couldn't concentrate in church this morning, for thinking about you, so I just gave up and spent the morning in prayer. I'll continue to lift you all up, and wait for updates. Best wishes from Ohio.

Erin said...

Oh hun..It's crazy how much us nesties care about one another-and how "involved" we get when there is so much going on in one of our lives. We have a bond-that not many people can understand.(And its crazy how much I talk to you now via email, facebook, the nest, etc-more so now then when we were in college together!) We all care so much about you and Joey! We are all pulling for you and we are really hoping that you 2 get the news that you've been hoping for!! You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers-for as long as it takes to get a baby in your arms. Whether its in the next few weeks or the next 9 months-I won't stop until you have a baby!! :)

Hugs and Prayers,
Erin :)

Mae said...

We're still checking blog and Nest faithfully! Fingers crossed and prayers sent!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Just dandy! Thx. :)