"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I supressed!!
Phew! I had my u/s and b/w today and my ovaries and lining look good to go. So I start my ovary stimulations on Friday and then I have 3-4 appts next week and hopefully the egg retrieval the week after!
Rachel, I am so excited for you! Please let me know if I can help with the process. It's been 15 months but sometimes it feels like yesterday! Again - I am so excited for you and Joey.
O' Rachel that is great that you have gotten some rest! I think about yall all the time! I keep pictures of us up to help remind me to pray for you and Joey. Miss yall and Good luck!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
9 comments:
Sweet!
How awesome!
Isn't it funny how excited you are that you DIDN'T ovulate! When does that ever happen? See you tonight, hopefully.
Ya for being suppressed!
Hooray! I am so excited for you, I have everything crossed, fingers, toes... everything!
That's great! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Rachel,
I am so excited for you! Please let me know if I can help with the process. It's been 15 months but sometimes it feels like yesterday! Again - I am so excited for you and Joey.
O' Rachel that is great that you have gotten some rest! I think about yall all the time! I keep pictures of us up to help remind me to pray for you and Joey. Miss yall and Good luck!
This is getting exciting!
Post a Comment