Monday, February 18, 2008

an unexpected gift of love....

So there's this girl who hired me to film her wedding back in Sept. I felt an instant connection with her right away as she is a truly delightful person. I absolutely enjoyed her wedding and adored her hubby (who was like the sweetest groom ever!) and a few weeks before their wedding she somehow found my blog.

Since then she has been reading my blog and emailing me offering me nothing but constant support.

Today I received a $100 gift cert from her for a spa!! Isn't that amazing? I asked if she'd take it back but she refused :-)

It's incredible some of the new and amazing friends I have made through this journey and I cherish everyone of them!

THANK YOU MEGAN!!!

5 comments:

Christy_jebsgirl said...

So, now the question is, what are you going to do with this unexpected gift? Massage, pedicure, facial? Lots to choose from!

Amanda said...

How nice of her! See how loved you are? I wish we could do adoption campaigns because you would win hands down!!!

Jenna said...

If anyone ever deserved a spa day, it's you Rachel!

leah @maritalbless said...

Megan! Nicely done! Rachel, you deserve it!

WomenVenture said...

I love her. And I'm so glad you'll get some time to relax and have a spa day very soon!