"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Wow 356!
That's crazy, when I put in 300-400 as an option on the poll I laughed to myself thinking it could never be done! I'm amazed :-). I guess more people than I realized are reading.
Girl, you have a whole host of friends and family cheering you on, praying for you, willing to help in anyway. It just feels like there is a connection when I read your blog. Praying for you! Mindy
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
1 comment:
Girl, you have a whole host of friends and family cheering you on, praying for you, willing to help in anyway. It just feels like there is a connection when I read your blog. Praying for you! Mindy
Post a Comment