My dog was staying with some family members and he ran away from them (VERY UNLIKE him) and was hit on a highway and we got a call from some guy this morning that he had him. My family got him and took him to the vet where we went and met them. He has a dislocated hip and a big cut but he should be okay :-(
Poor doggie, he's there right now and we have to wait a few hours to go get him, we feel so sad for him and of course this is just more misery to the weekend, but we're just praising God he's okay, I don't know what we would have done if we'd lost him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh Rachel!
I'm so glad that he's okay! You guys have been through so much already in the couple of weeks. *hugs*
We'll be praying that this is it for a while and that your pupper has a quick recovery.
Did you guys manage to get away at all and relax?
I am so sorry but I am so glad your dog is OK. As for previous post when you had some RUDE person leave a comment, Rachel ignore that person they obviously have never experienced what you are. You have every right to feel sad for what you have lost. You are a person with feelings and they had to kick you when you were down and that is just awful. God has a plan for you and your hubby and you will be a mommy one day no matter if it is through adoption, IVF or totally on your own! It will happen and they have no idea the heartache you have experienced and you are experiencing now. Hang in there girl take some time for just the two of you and try to relax while doing IVF that is such a big key while going through IVF. I am praying for you.
You are a very strong woman. I would have lost my mind by now. Just know we are all thinking about you, everyday...
Oh Charlie Bear! Get better. :)
oh, I'm glad the puppy is good. I just hate that, my Jake got ran over once, and it took a few days for a recovery but I'm so thankful that he's alive, as well as yours!
I'm so sorry Rachel! One more thing you didn't need to deal with this weekend. I'm so glad your puppy is ok! Take care of yourself and that dog of yours!
I am glad your dog is ok!! I really don't know how you are handling everythin glike this. You are overdue for a BIG lucky break
Rachel,
I'm so glad he's ok!!! I can't imagine! You are sooo strong!!
Hugs & Prayers,
Erin
Thank you for your commitment to Christ through your difficult times. It is refreshing to see. So many people fall away when they are attacked, but you have not done so and that is encouraging!
We experienced a failed placement so I can totally relate to the pain you are experiencing. There is nothing to describe it. On one hand you want everyone to know how much you hurt and on the other hand you don't because if they understood, that would mean they lived it and that is not something you want your loved ones to experience.
May God shed his blessings on you and yours.
Oh Rachel-
Im so sorry that everything seems to be crashing down on you at once. God only gives us as much greif as He knows we can handle. It may seem like He is too busy to answer our prayers, but He is listening He does hear our crys, and pleas and wishes! He does not want us to hurt more than we have to. our God is an almighty God and soon enough your time will come when He will open His arm to show you that the love you have shown Him has payed off. He will wipe away the tears that you have shead and He will answer the wishes of all of us that have prayed for you! God is waiting for that perfect child, the one with your name on it the one that needs you and Joey the most! As I told Joey a couple of weeks ago, If God brings us to it, He WILL bring us through it! As im sure most of your family and friends do, I pray for your guys Daily, I pray that your hurt and sorrow will soon go away, I pray that soon enough you will have a child of God one that you will raise the same way that you were raised as a believer and a lover of God himself. I pray that God help you a Joey understand the route he has taken you on and He helps you both stay strong! The love you two have for eachother will soon be the love you two share for another! God Bless you both!!
Post a Comment