Friday, February 15, 2008

My God... I am YOURS

I left for like two seconds and I faced an attack... clearly not a wise decision on my part. I wasn't really gone you know, I just feel so angry and I don't know where to place it. I feel like I have experienced a death and I don't know how to deal with it. And who is responsible?

I will NOT let Satan defeat me and unless I am under your protection at all times, there's no garuntee...

So I am yours. I'm sorry I said I needed a break, I DO continue to praise you because you are beautiful and wonderful and you will ALWAYS be faithful to me.

8 comments:

-Rashel & Sean said...

Love it!
God Bless, He is Almighty!

Mae said...

The strength you get from Him is amazing to watch! He knew you wouldn't be gone for long, He's made you strong Rach!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Rachel, this is just part of your coping process and He knows that. It's okay to be upset now. Your faith will only grow stronger through this process and you've just proved it. It is a beautiful thing to witness that you've surrendered to God once again.

SJ said...

Thank goodness for grace and mercy :) He will carry you through this my friend. Still praying . . .

Jessica said...

He knows and understands...and is ALWAYS there for us :-)

I pray that you and Joey are able to relax and enjoy your time together.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing woman, with great strength. Each of us are just blessed to know you in our own way!

mindy said...

Rachel, we are still praying for you and Joey and everyone involved. I am just so sorry that this has happened to you. Thank you so much for being so open with complete strangers about your life. Prayers are going up and God is so good, I know this entire experience is NOT the end of your story. With much love, Mindy

Elizabeth Shepard said...

Rachel, you don't know me from Adam or Eve. I heard about your story through thenest.com and have been following your ups and downs. I read through your archives to get a better sense of the person I was reading.

I want you to know that your faith has touched someone else and that you are a shining light.

I too have been very angry with God, for things that have happened in my life, and for the hurt of people I love. I have not been able to move far past the anger and hurt until recently. Your faith through your struggles has touched me and buoyed me in ways you cannot know or understand.

I thank you and I bless you and I bless God for it. Please know that you have touched a total stranger and made them feel God's love - your struggles and hurts have not been totally in vain.