Thursday, March 06, 2008

1st PIO shot done!

Oh you thought I was done with daily shots did you? WRONG! From now until what might feel like an eternity (8-10 more weeks if I get pg!) I will get daily shots of progesterone in oil. Yes OIL! It's a thick lovely substance that hijacks my bottom 1x every day...

It shall be a lovely endurance if I get pg. But if not.. I might change it from PIO to PITA!

Dr Joe... who's also training for a marathon... hence the clothes!

5 comments:

Miss said...

OIL:
Has 101 uses, from massage to butt injections!

amy said...

PITA either way, girl.
As you do more and more PIO have Joey give your butt and hips a deep massage before you go to sleep....it will help with the soreness the next day!!

Stick babies stick!!

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

oldemail said...

Rachel,

You don't know me, but my husband forwarded me the link to your blog. (Not quite sure how he got it.) We are dealing with the same issues - 24 cycles, and still nothing. I wanted to let you know that I found your blog incredibly therapeutic and inspiring, and will probably be visiting it often. :)

Brooke
www.studdert.blogspot.com

Pat said...

Rachel - what would you do if Joey wasn't a doctor...he always looks so professional when he is getting ready to give you a shot. :-)

Sarah said...

What marathon? :)