Today my stylist was asking me how pregnancy is treating me. I told her I love it... I said yes I'm tired all the time but I LIKE going to bed so early! There have been times in the past I was so tired I would have loved 12 hours of sleep, but couldn't get my body to go to bed so early! So now I'm just resting up real good :-)
At first it was sort of an inconvenience, and now I just know not to make plans passed 7pm!
So I love being tired at night.... assuming I can get to my bed in time! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me too! It was my birthday Monday night and after dinner Jeremy wanted to watch a movie, I started to, but didn't make it 2 minutes into it, I HAD to sleep!
Post a Comment