Thursday, May 01, 2008

Our beautiful little heartbeat.....

It took about 2 seconds for her to get that heartbeat going and it sure was beating fast!!! about 185 beats per minute!! SOOOOO beautiful :-) I recorded it on my cell phone and have listened at least 20 times :-)

**Praising God for the blessing of this baby... how can we deserve this?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Isn't it the most beautiful sound in the entire world? What a strong little baby you have! So happy for you guys!

When is the next appointment?

Rachel said...

4 weeks :-)

The Gustafsons said...

So fun!

jrose35 said...

I just wanted to say I have been following your story and reading this post about the heartbeat made me cry. I am so happy for you both and your families. It is such a true blessing. When we try in December for our miracle I will keep your story in my heart. Lots of happy prayers for you and your husband!

Mary said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys. What a blessing.

Jenna said...

Yay for hearing the heart beat!! You're lucky, I never heard it that early!!

I say it's a girl- per the old wives tail that faster means girl- It was true for me twice (one girl, one boy!)

Moni said...

Aww Congrats Rachel!! How exciting!! What a blessing!

mindy said...

I am SO happy for you! It is the most amazing sound!

susan said...

cool....its the best sound ever ever ever isn't it??? have you breathed out yet? :)

about me... said...

our little baby had a really fast heartbeat and ended up being a girl as well... not sure if the old wives' tail is true for all, but it was for us! good luck :)

Grice × 3 said...

I have also been following your blog. I am so happy for you and Joey! I'm so happy you got to hear the heartbeat. It is the most precious sound. :)

McGee said...

Awww... isn't that the best sound ever! Congrats! And if I were a betting woman, I'd put my money on it being a girl! ;)

McGee
(fellow nestie)